Good pizza horrible music
We were walking on the area and ended up there, thanks to a sign that was outside about Pizza!
- We clarify with the bouncer that we only wanted dinner. (Still we had to paid)
- The music was horrible; only Electronic music that sounded the same with absolutely no lyrics. (we were there for almost two hours on a Saturday night)
- The facilities were not clean.
- The drinks overpriced; and I only bought a Coke €3.
- Cover fee €5 seriously!
The Pizza guy was a total unhappy employee. He was a little bit rude.
+ Paid for the Diavolo pizza €9 worth it!
Even though the price said €8 the guy charge me €9. So I decided not to tip.
+ The place was full of people from different countries!
- My friend adviced me about a sign on the wall about forbidding photography.
Cons and pros.
I'm not visiting again this place. There's better places in Berlin with good music in better food.